Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
arcus_85

Blooms

arcus_85
10 years ago

Alright guys, where is everyone?? I guess I'm going to have to post some pictures. Enjoy!

Bugatti

{{gwi:1256423}}Cabaret

Firefighter

{{gwi:1256425}}
{{gwi:1256426}}Remember Me

{{gwi:1256427}}Paradise

Snuffy. First bloom off 1st year maiden. Man this is going to be an awesome rose. What form!!!

Bella' Roma. This bush struggled for years on Dr. Huey. So I buried the graft and got her to own root. WOW!! She's a machine now!

{{gwi:1256435}}Neptune. Another newbie. Going to be amazing when the centers get right. And the smell! YUMMY!

Hot Princess. Another 1st bloom off a new maiden. Blowing my mind already. :0)

{{gwi:1256437}}Christian Dior

Denali

Asso di Cuori

Miss Kitty. Yet another first bloom off a new maiden.

Rossi. Florist rose that's new for me. Seems to be shaping up nicely.

And this one I just thought looked neat. Paradise and Pink Promise.

Comments (14)

• arcus_85
    Original Author
    10 years ago

And a couple more I just took...

Veterans Honor

{{gwi:1256445}}And another Rossi. A little more open this time.

• ken-n.ga.mts
    10 years ago

Thank you for posting!!! I come to this sight almost daily to see other folks roses. You're roses look great. I've got to learn how to post photo's.

• arcus_85
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I'd love to see your roses Ken! It's pretty simple. I just opened a photobucket account first. Then you upload your pics to photobucket and there will be a nifty little box on the right side that allows you to copy the link. Copy the HTML link and then just paste it into the message box here on GardenWeb. If you need help just let me know. Been wanting to see your roses for awhile now...

• mzstitch
    10 years ago

They are all beauties, but that Miss Kitty has to go on my wishlist!

• nummykitchen
    10 years ago

Oh gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! In love with your Cabaret, have to see where I can find that one for next year. I just planted my Denali today. Your earlier photos of that one made me have to get it!

Andrea

• Maude80
    10 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous:)
    Maude

• sara_ann-z6bok
    10 years ago

Your roses are awesome! Your hard work must be paying off. I'm not sure which one I like the best. Firefighter, Rossi and Remember Me really stand out, but I love them all! I was wondering how many inches across some of them are?

• inga007
    10 years ago

Lovely blooms and photography

• arcus_85
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you so much everyone! It's pretty cool that my Denali got you to go out and get one Andrea! Must be the reason why when I tried to order another one they were sold out. lol. Glad you got her! You won't be disappointed! Also cool that Miss Kitty is now on your wish list for next year mzstitch. (I got her from Steve up at Wisconsin Roses) That's the whole reason I love to post. When I was ordering this year I couldn't find pictures of a lot of the things I wanted. So if I can help anyone out, I'm all for it! I got my Cabaret from Hortico this year. Mixed feelings about them, but at least they got most of the roses I ordered from them labeled correctly. MOST.
    Sara-Ann- Thank you! Yes, it's amazing to start seeing the results of all this work. I'm thinking I got my soil mixture just right!! Most of the roses are brand new. I ripped out just about everything and started anew this year so my bushes are all still pretty small. Maybe a foot across on some, a little more or less with others. They are all making their new crowns at the moment. But for the most part, they all seem to be growing straight up, rather than bushing out a whole lot yet. Which is just fine by me. :0)

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    10 years ago

Love those bright roses! Especially Remember Me--stunning blend.

Kate

• bethnorcal9
    10 years ago

Mmmmm.... Yummmm.... Beautiful roses! Of course REMEMBER ME is my favorite. I like that SNUFFY too. Kinda weird name tho. For such a beautiful rose I mean...

• lesmc
    10 years ago

Wow...what fun! You have some beautiful roses there. Your Veterans Honor is outstanding! Thank you for sharing them all with me! Lesley

• growing_rene2
    10 years ago

Beautiful roses! I am glad these pictures were not around this spring, or I would have gone overboard with my purchases. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

• canadian_rose
    10 years ago

GADZOOKS!!!!
    Those are H U G E blooms!!!
    I love them!!
    Cabaret, Remember Me, Firefighter and Veteran's Honor are my favs.
    Carol

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES