Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yesterday's Boquets and Other Misc.

Posted by boxofrox z8 PNW (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 29, 12 at 13:07

I know there are lots who are parched and growing weary of the unfortunate weather of 2012 so sit down with a nice cool lemonade or ??? and chill for just a few :-) Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy !!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Red Carpet

Photobucket

America

Photobucket

Photobucket

Second Glad of the year

Photobucket

Pondside

Photobucket

From pondsidePhotobucket

Garden art

Photobucket

Mandevilla

Photobucket

Photobucket

Honeysuckle

Photobucket

Pepper

Photobucket

Phlox

Photobucket

Chicago Peace

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chrysler Imperial

Photobucket

The Dark Lady

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yesterday's Boquets and Other Misc.

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous. Be very proud of your garden, it's amazing. I hope you post more far-away pics to show the layout of your garden and pond (I love photos like that:)

Maude

o

What lovely "views" I'm enjoying with my early morning coffee.

Thank you for the lovely blooms.

o

Beautiful roses, gardens, and hydrangeas. Your photography skills are excellent. Our hydrangeas have long been dried up in our triple diget heat. So glad to see yours so bright and fresh.

o

• Posted by jim1961 5/6 Central Pa (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 30, 12 at 15:09

I really like the bouquet Boxo! Pepper is making me hungry...lol...Great pics of your roses & garden! :-)

o

Maude, I have posted tons of OT (Off Topic as in not roses ;-) in the past that are archived. I shot a bunch from the roof, the deck, the mid level and the bottom to show the beds and walkways all the way around. I think you just search boxofrox and it shows you my bzillion and a half posts VBEG

inga, coffee and pics.....what a life, eh ???

sunny, I just have a little SD200 point and shoot and great subject matter. Me and my blooms are up close and personal and they just make it so easy to figure out how to compose :-)

Jim, momma ate that pup all by herself. We had a row of raspberries there and they croaked so we popped the peppers in and yowsa ;-)

I made two more bouquets today to take to an 89 year old for her birthday and a 95 year old just cuz she's kin. The first is for the latter and the second for the former and a couple of new CP's for good measure !!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Wow! You have a DREAM garden! Your colors are gorgeous, a total candy shop of colors -- and I love that you are sharing your beautiful bouquets.

o

Stunning images,..such colours,..i don't think i will ever get my garden that tidy.

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 2, 12 at 20:35

I would KILL for one of those bouquets, boxo!!

o

Wow on the bouquet!

o

They will be THRILLED to get one of those bouquets!!!! Wow!!!
I just love your America!
Everything is in such a fabulous state of lushness!!
Oh my goodness - I love your yard!!!
Thanks BOXO!!!
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here