Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The littler roses--minis

Posted by kathy9norcal CA 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 17, 09 at 13:56

I really love miniroses. Here are a few of my favorite minis and smaller roses.

Bees Knees

Lavender Delight, big bush, full of blooms every day

Hot Tamale, very fragrant, tolerates shade

Amy Grant

About Face, not a mini but becomes one as soon as it heats up, not a good rose for me

Graduation Day

Kaleidoscope, not a mini but might as well be a miniflora, IMHO

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The littler roses--minis

• Posted by becr zone 9 CA 19 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 17, 09 at 14:33

Oh, they are all very lovely! I love minis, too. They are the perfect filler and almost always in bloom, it seems.

Love your Beesknees---wonder, does it bloom much for you?? I have been pondering adding BK's to my already full garden, as I've heard and seen so many good things.

Thanks for sharing your lovely photos.

Becky

o

Beautiful, minis Kathy... Beesknees, Graduation Day (looks like a mini-version of Masha's beautiful Carding Mills rose), and Kaleidoscope are so gorgeous! vibrant colors and shapes...

o

Graduation Day and Lavender Delight are gorgeous!! LD should be in a lot more gardens (I've never heard of it before) - everyone seems to want that color and look at all those blooms! Wowza!!

Carol

o

A new and very pretty face for About Face. I think this is my favorite picture of it.

Graduation Day - love those peachy pinks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here