Bouquet Parfait

Astrid Grafin von Hardenberg from Hortico

Astrid Grafin von Hardenberg

Thank you.
Lana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some photos

Beautiful pictures. Does the Grafin bloom a lot for you? How is the fragrance?
Baby Romantica is pretty too.
Masha

o

You have some great roses!

o

Great pictures, Lana! I was happy to see Astrid Grafin von Hardenberg,as mine hasn't bloomed yet. It is also from Hortico and was doing fine until a grasshopper decided to make a meal of some of it's leaves. I'm sure it will recover OK.

You are lucky to get Baby Romantica from your friend, as I don't know where else one could get it. It does look like a little Romantica rose!

o

Baby Romantica and Astrid are to fantastic. Actually your Astrid is swoon worthy!! The deep red and the shadows!! Oh baby!! :)

Carol

o

Thank you, everyone.
Masha, the Grafin Astrid I got from Hortico was in a very bad condition. Right now I have only 2 canes and these are my first blooms. The fragrance is not strong, it smells like an expensive perfume.
Snowheather, I can try to root Baby Romantica and send it to you, in hopes that I can get cuttings of Thumbs Up from you. Please e-mail me: markiz41@verizon.net
Lana

o

Wow. You've done it again. Whetted my appetite. Love Baby Romantica and Astrid - oooh, think I fainted.

o

Gorgeous photos Markiz wow, the first time to see these rare roses, Natasha Monet and Astrid Grafin von Hardenberg (that deep velvet red is stunning)...What is their fragrance like? I love Baby Romantica too!

o

AH!,
Beautiful roses and the Steeler's too...
You must be in 7th heaven :)
Sorry, die hard roses and Steeler's fan!
Great pics!
Lioness

o

Uh oh...sme new ones to add to my lust list! I have NEVER seen either Natasha Monet or Astrid Grafin von Hardenberg. WOW!!!!

o
Lionessrose

Lionessrose, we live about 100 miles from Pittsburgh. Last year we were at a Uni-Mart here in town and Franco Harris came in to buy some gum...LOL... He must of been passing through.

Markiz37, How many rose bushes do you have?

o

Just outstanding roses, but I really love Baby Romantia; what a rose; just might have to see if it will grow in the South. Thanks so much for shareing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here