Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Post your Photoshop Pictures here...

Posted by decobug z6a Idaho SW (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 21, 09 at 16:33

Have Photoshop or equivalent? Post your before and after pictures here and tell us what you did...

I finally got Photoshop Elements. I was hoping it would be easy to use and that I could do the things I want to do. The first thing I wanted to be able to do was get rid of the background. Check...

Here is the before and after with changing the background from normal to black. I couldn't believe how easy it was... Then I added the name of the rose...

Before:

After:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Post your Photoshop Pictures here...

The second thing I wanted to learn how to do was change the color of the flower... I've always wanted a lavender Austin - to see what one would look like...

Molineux Before

After

o

WOW Deco that is soooo cool!! Your are sure gonna have fun with your new little toy. That pic of Molineux is gorgeous as is the purple version. Wish we could get a purple english rose like that. Thanks for sharing, Judy

o

Yeah, a purple English rose!! Or a striped one!! There isn't a striped one - is there?

I really like how you turned Molineux purple - awesome!

Carol

o

Those pictures are striking. PJPII is beautiful; I don't have it yet. Molineux looks good in both colors. I haven't grown Charles Rennie Mackintosh, but he is supposed to be a version of lavender. Lilac Rose I have grown, but it is only more lavender when the weather is cool. Otherwise it was more towards pink. I, too, would like a nice lavender one if it could be produced, and it has to be fragrant.

o

Here is a very pink rose (Liv Tyler), that I changed.

The background went completely black and white, and the flower I faded the color of to make it look more like a vintage picture.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here