Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanadoll_gw

My First Rose Garden Photos (Continued)

nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
11 years ago

This is a continuation from the rose forum of my June rose garden photos. I am so excited to be posting these. My talented 14 year old granddaughter was the photographer, and she helped me get the pics posted, too. Thanks so much, Clare!

Twilight Zone

The Prince

Tamora

Jude the Obscure Bush (Top of bush)

Jude the Obscure

Golden Celebration Bush

Golden Celebration

Dainty Bess Bush (Top of the shrub only. She's tall!)

Caramel Antique Bouquet

Brother Cafael and Jude the Obscure, 9x9 and 9x8

Blueberry Hill

Blue Bayou, The color of the Sterling Silver rose

Ballerina and La Bella Snapdragons

Ascot (This rose is only one year old and it's huge!)

{{gwi:309143}}

Ascot, Exquisite; one of my favorites

{{gwi:309136}}

Angel Face

Two Julia Childs, Bernstein-roses and Ballerinas as well

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

Diane

Comments (8)

• the_dark_lady
    11 years ago

Diane,
    Your garden is breathtaking!!!
    Marina

• Ligaya
    11 years ago

OMG!!!ur garden is amazing!!!!!!!!!

• TNY78
    11 years ago

First of all that is one of the most beautiful and healthy gardens I've seen (puts mine to shame...seriously!)Your Jude the Obscure looks like the pictures I've seen that made be ignore thats its prone to black spot, and just go for it! Stunning! And your Twilight Zone is also 5x bigger than mine! I must be doing something wrong haha!

Secondly, I'm a little concerned about where I've placed some of my English roses. I thought Jude the Obscure was suppossed to stay under 4ft?? I may have a problem...LOL!

Thanks to you and your granddaughter for sharing, Tammy

• nulty
    11 years ago

Stunning blooms,..your daughter Clare is indeed a talented photographer,.. and what a garden,..makes mine look like a laundry basket,..your Blueberry Hill and Blue Bayou are certainly blue,..i love the way the sun shining on your Golden Celebration highlights the golden colour,..all lovely roses.

Philip

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all; your comments mean so much to me. And Clare is thrilled with your praise, too. She's such a modest kid and really so talented. Diane

• the_bustopher z6 MO
    11 years ago

Very nice pictures. Your camera seems to do well with the darker colors. Thanks for posting.

• DreamBee
    11 years ago

WOWWOWOWOOWWWW!!! WOW! and WOW and WOW again!!! Your garden and pictures are so so so beautiful!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!! Congratulations :-)

So so beautiful! THANK YOU!

• seil zone 6b MI
    11 years ago

Just gorgeous, nanna!! Your roses are so huge and healthy!!

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz