Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of my roses!

Posted by nummykitchen Z5b Michigan (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 1, 12 at 17:50

1st time posting in the gallery, these are a few highlights from the past month or so :) This is my first year rose gardening and I'm having a lot of fun!

Angela

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fandango

Paradise

1st bloom on Rock & Roll

Ketchup & Mustard

Tiffany

Thanks for letting me share!

Andrea

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of my roses!

Here's one I forgot...

Orangeade

o

Very sweet blooms, Nummykitchen! Congrats in joining the Rosey World :) My favorite is Paradise!

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 1, 12 at 19:39

Very nice blooms. I really like KETCHUP & MUSTARD.

o

I'm glad you didn't forget that last one- what a pretty color. Thank you for posting the photos!

o

Lots of bright cheerful beautiful roses--but I like that Orangeade best--good photo!

Kate

o

Serena, thanks, I think Paradise is my new favorite :)

Beth, glad you like the K&M! I kind of bought that one just because I thought my kids would get a kick out of the name, also all the hype on it and the fact that it was sold out everywhere online so when I saw it at a local nursery I had to get it. At first I was not too excited about the blooms/coloring but the one pictured I really liked.

Thanks, Hosenemisis! I do love that coral orange color.

Kate, thanks! Some of the colors were a little surprising for me since I was just going by the picture on the label before I found this site which led me to HMF. The Orangeade really surprised me with the way it opens almost flat and then ruffles up and changes color in the heat without out losing it's form.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here