Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sam0738

Around Chrysler Imperial w/cocker spaniel

sam0738
16 years ago

I like this one , because it is like Mr Lincolns Father.

Mr Lincoln is a very nice rose, but some like this one better.

Chrysler Imperial is the one right next to the dog.

{{gwi:320037}}

Red Red Rose

{{gwi:267609}}

{{gwi:213915}}

Here it is

{{gwi:319943}}

(Smells good)..................., like a good rose should.

{{gwi:269629}}

{{gwi:1260416}}

Comments (11)

• elgrillo
    16 years ago

Beautiful rose (and cocker).

Gary

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Beautiful red roses Sam. I still do like this one very much. The pic above the dog, the two CI's, the rose on the left. That's a pretty good pic over all but the one on the left looks like red velvet and it appears again in the photo below with the dog. That's a great camera to get that red like that in the sun. The last one of him/her smelling the rose is priceless, that's pretty funny. The very last pic is also excellent. So, which rose is closer to the real color of Chrysler Imperial and what's your good looking dog's name?
    Leslie

• ramblinrosez7b
    16 years ago

I believe you captured the color of CI very well, and I agree with Leslie, the rose on the left does look like red velvet, very nice. Your dog is so cute, how old is he/she?

• twohuskies
    16 years ago

beautiful red roses, but your pup is the star of those shots! What a sweet dog.

• sam0738
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Emma was just walking by the rose when we captured the sniffing picture. She will pose if a biscuit is coming.
    They are dark red until they open up and get some sun.
    Then they are bright red like Santa Claus suit.
    IMHO, like roses before the open up all the way.(any rose) I love the excitement like opening up a present.
    Sam

• sam0738
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Emma was born Sept 7 1995.
    In sept she will be 12.

• canadian_rose
    16 years ago

I like Chrysler Imperial too! I ooh and aww over each perfect bloom. Smells great too.

Thanks for the lovely reminder of this great rose!

Carol

• nickelsmumz8
    16 years ago

Beautiful rose, and Emma is a sweet old girl. I'm sure she is very grateful to you for keeping her in a puppy cut during the hot summers!

• lesdvs9
    16 years ago

Thanks Sam for answering my questions. My grandma would have loved the color of this rose and that makes it the rose I will get for my red one day. I never forgot you told me about CI.
    Enjoy your beautiful Emma, my lab is only 10 and he got some of that bad food and we're having problems now.

• User
    16 years ago

Nice roses but fantastic dog. I grew up with a Cocker Spaniel and he was the love of my life. They like to eat! Now we have a sweet Collie that we rescued. Enjoy!

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    16 years ago

I'm one of those people who like Chrysler Imperial more then Mr. Lincoln, and you've captured her very well. I can almost smell her fabulous perfume. How can anyone not fall for Emma with those soft eyes. I'm not an east coaster, but I do believe that clams are usually found in the ocean not in a rose bed. But maybe they swam to your place to look at your lovely roses.