Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nummykitchen

What did you order online this year and how is it doing?

nummykitchen
11 years ago

I thought this would be a nice little discussion to get going on here since most of the sites are done shipping for the year. This was my first year rose gardening and also buying roses online so I'd love to hear other picks and experiences...

from Edmunds:

Raspberry Cream Twirl -- growing great, currently huge with about 5 buds (for my first peek at a bloom) about to open

Rainbow's End mini -- did not grow, called Edmunds and got a credit for next season

from Jackson and Perkins:

Mardi Gras -- growing great, had first flush of blooms and is working on second, beautiful color

Monkey Business -- slow growing but seems to be making it, has 1 bud (first bud) about to open

from Roses Unlimited:

Grimaldi

Whiskey Mac

Julio Iglesias

Henri Matisse

Headliner

Natasha Monet

Rainbow

Dick Clark

all of my Roses Unlimited roses are growing amazingly well and have produced tons of buds and blooms.

{{gwi:310362}}

Julio Iglesias is amazing and I am so happy I got that one, gorgeous pink and white striped blooms.

from Heirloom Roses:

just received today...

Cupcake mini

Baby Paradise mini

Stars and Stripes Forever

Lady Jane Grey

Happy Child

Smallest plants I've received so far, but healthy looking! Was kind of expecting that since I read some reviews on here about tiny plants. Planning on putting Cupcake, Baby Paradise, and Stars and Stripes Forever in the ground soon and potting Lady Jane Grey and Happy Child to put in the ground next year when I "add on" to my fence line flower bed.

I also just placed an order at Regan's Nursery for next year for: Dark Night George Burns Candyland All American Magic Oranges and Lemons Any comments any of these? Let's hear all about what you got this season and how you like it and where from!

Comments (2)