Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boxofrox_2007

Garden Shower

boxofrox
11 years ago

We hosted a garden baby shower for our lovely princess of a niece yesterday. Here are some pics as we set up and some samples of what was in bloom. My lovely bride made most of the decorations and of course, I did the garden part :-) The swing was set up for the princess to sit on while she opened her gifts. The weather was absolutely splendid and a good time was had by ALL !!!

Comments (10)

• JessicaBe
    11 years ago

Beautiful!

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Ridiculous. You've got such a beautiful garden! I never get tired of seeing it. And it looks like you set up for a very nice party!

• User
    11 years ago

Awesome,..beautiful setting for a party and it seems a shame to eat that cake,..wow what a garden.

• seil zone 6b MI
    11 years ago

Oh, boxo, how charming! Lucky guests to get to enjoy your beautiful garden!

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks guys, and LOL to gg.....that was a diaper cake ;-)

I tried to take some more flower pics but the light was quite marginal so I took some more the next day..........

AD

Chrysler Imperial

Westerland

Phlox

Some Hydrangeas

• serenasyh
    11 years ago

Just GORGEOUS BOXO!!!!

What a Princess Aurora party this is for the Princess Niece!!!! straight from a Disney tale! Just beeeee-ooooo-tiful! Lyda, Westerland and the new red roses make a great STARE-WELL along the bannisters, the Sunset Celebrations beautiful peaches are captivating and the Phlox's really threw in their pinks and blues for Baby Colors! Congrats on being a Grand-Uncle for the NEW BABY BOY!!!! Now how evident is this, lol!

It's almost like the roses are trying to float along, balloonlike in rising colors! Just so very splendid Boxo.

I am so sorry I am late to the Party.... There was nothing nice in my garden, everything either roasted to a crisp or still encased in closed sepals. This was the best I could manage for your niece sigh....

and boy does my dreadful rose stick out like a sore thumb compared to your beauties. I just love that AD. He is the Cake and outdoes even that wonderful cake laid out on that table.

Please send your niece my love and Little Eluane's puppy kisses (2nd photo) because she looooooves babies. Her tail will always wag and she immediately lies down before the baby to be as gentle as she can. From Long-Ago Baby E to the New Baby-to-B, lol!

• lesmc
    11 years ago

Oh, my goodness....your garden is outstanding! I am speechless!!! I can`t imagine the joy I would feel if this were my shower. The setting is lovely. I admire your hydrangeas so. Our heat here has burned mine beyond words. Your roses are so fresh...ours small and fried. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Lesley

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    11 years ago

Everything looks great Boxo! WOW!

• zeffyrose
    11 years ago

A gorgeous setting for a baby shower----Everything is wonderful.

Roses look great----

Florence

• canadian_rose
    11 years ago

Your wife did a great job in decorating!!! You two make a great team!!

Garden looks stunning. Way to go!!
    Carol

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH