Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boxofrox_2007

My Sweet Ginger and Other Assorted Stuff

boxofrox
12 years ago

We had one little day for a break and then the weather turns south again so I got home and shot a few pics before the blooms get bombarded. My young Ginger is just flat out tickling me, she started blooming about 3 weeks ago and shows no sign of letting up. These are a few shots of some of her sprays and some other stuff. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy................

White Eden & Kiri Te

Phlox

First Glad of the Year

AD

{{gwi:1261490}}

{{gwi:1261491}}

Flutterbye

The Dark Lady

Nikko Blue

Comments (20)

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

Whoo-hoo, whoo-hoo! So Gorgeous Boxo! AD my faaavorite as always! but Ginger is really in my cup of Tea as well. It is Ginger Candy! I love how it winds and cascades down!

I suddenly realized that the charming Flutterbye actually has the same charming open face petal feel as the charming Phlox, charm to charm...

The Clematis Eden combo is gettin' famous at our Gallery for the duo perfection, lol!

Great photo of Dark Lady and glad to see the Glad!

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Gee Tanks KG, I almost forgot the sum of the parts.......Momma's New Bouquet :-)

• inga007
    12 years ago

Great photos of lovely blooms. Abe is my fave here too.

• canadian_rose
    12 years ago

Oh come on!!!! :O

Talk about a beautiful bouquet!!! That's outstanding!!!

Abraham Darby is fantastic!!!! Both photos are jaw dropping!!!!

And your phlox!!!! Oh wow!!!! Blue overload!!

Your Ginger is so opulent. Wow!!

Oh Boxo!!!

Carol

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

whohoo for your Momma Sweetheart! What a lucky, lucky gal!
    A lifetime with Boxo, A heaven's life of roses! Whoo-hoo!

The sunshine just sparkles all along this ultra magnificent beau-quet!

Carol I'm so glad to see you again in a few of these recent threads! You were gone for a bit, but so happy to see you back. Hope all is going well for you and Krista especially!

• canadian_rose
    12 years ago

Thanks Serena!! Just have a few health problems I'm looking into.

Carol

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    12 years ago

Looking good there Boxo!

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

Oh, keep us updated Carol, let us know how the vision is going and all that. Are you still able to do the long walks, the balancing going o.k? Keeping our fingers crossed for you!

• phatboyrose
    12 years ago

Nice really nice. Love the bouquet, but who wouldn't. thanks Boxo
    Harold

• seil zone 6b MI
    12 years ago

More lovelies, Boxo!

• hosenemesis
    12 years ago

The foliage on Ginger just makes it all the more spectacular. What a lovely flower, the form and the color. I just love it. I love the warm colors!
    Renee

• canadian_rose
    12 years ago

Thanks Serena - just liver problems - have to go in for a biopsy and get bloodwork once/twice a week. Figures - I never drink alcohol - so why should my liver enzymes be through the roof. I'll update on one of Boxo's threads LOL when I find out more.

Cheers,
    Carol

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    12 years ago

Are you kidding me!!! Your shots of Ginger are gorrrrrgeous. As well as Eden and all the rest of your beauties. Soooooo beautiful. Please tell me the whole name of Ginger because I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! Thanks, Judy

• Zyperiris
    12 years ago

Ginger..hummm that rose is Ginger Syllabub?

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    12 years ago

That would be correct....Ginger Syllabub, this is how she does it.......she's now into her 5th week of nonstop bloom.

Thanks to all you guys for your kind words :-)

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    12 years ago

Thanks a bunch!!

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

Wowza, Wowza, Boxo! Fifth week of Blooming! Spectacular!!!! And ooo-last photo also has that sparkle factor going :D

Carol, Prayers!!!! gonna keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

• canadian_rose
    12 years ago

Thanks Serena -

Yeah, that's one fantastic rose!!! Sounds like you're getting a lot of bang for your buck!!

Carol

• boxofrox
    Original Author
    12 years ago

That's the sunlight sneaking through the tall trees, kinda cool, eh ?

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

yeah, totally, like did someone spill some diamonds and pearls on all that Chiffon? Ballroom splendid, Boxo... :D