Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just sharing....

Posted by mommachelle (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 27, 09 at 20:36

I have so enjoyed all of the pictures or your roses and garden's and thought I would share a few of my favorites from my garden...

Ink Spots

From 2009 Roses

Celebrity

From 2009 Roses

St Patrick

From 2009 Roses

Paradise

From 2009 Roses

Fragrant Cloud

From 2009 Roses

Elle

From 2009 Roses

Unknown Mini

From 2009 Roses

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just sharing....

Hello Mommacelle, they are really lovely rose photos, thanks for sharing.
I hope I can have Fragrant Cloud blooms like that one day and I especially like Elle too, well all of them really !

o

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!

JIM

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 28, 09 at 11:28

Very nice pics of some beautiful roses!! Are you sure that's ELLE tho? Doesn't look like the right rose to me.

o

Hmmm, the pic labeled Elle was from it's first bloom for me after planting (new add this year) and of course the Week's tag indicates Elle - I do recall that it seemed to be lighter than expected the first two blooms but the last appeared closer to true (must not have gotten any pics of it then). Its about to bloom again and will get some more pics then. I will say that our weather of late has been doing some strange things to the colors of my roses!! I have two Double Delights that have yet to show any red. Oh well, below are a few more pics...

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

From 2009 Roses

o

Awesome Pics, enjoyed seeing them and keep them coming. Never get enough of rose pics; again THANKS for sharing.
Harold

o

Beautiful. I used to have paradise as a tree rose and loved her. She didn't survive. I forgot how much I love that rose. Thank you for the pics. Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here