Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Same old same old...

Posted by peachymomo 9b (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 6, 10 at 22:18

I don't have enough roses to post something new every time, so here's some new blooms on the same old roses : )

Helmut Schmidt
rose,rose

Gold Medal
rose
rose

Molineux
rose

Autumn Sunset
rose

Midas Touch
rose

Chris Evert
rose

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Same old same old...

WOW. Helmut Schmidt is knocking my socks off. A beauty. Gotta try that one. Great pix. -Paul

o

Wow!! Midas Touch is on fire - talk about a bright yellow!!!

I really like your Chris Evert. Does it have fragrance? Does it get a lot of blooms?

Very nice! Thanks for the look.

Carol

o

I wish I could have the 'same old same old'.Not enough space / direct sunlight.
Charles B.

o

I've had visitors claim that Chris Evert is fragrant but I can't smell it. She's been one of my best bloomers though, and since it's only her first year I'm hoping that she'll get more fragrant with time.

I love Midas Touch, yellows are my favorite and he's about as yellow as they get! Doesn't fade much either, the petals stay pretty yellow right until they fall off. I cannot detect any fragrance.

I'm so glad I got Helmut Schmidt, I was going to pass on him because he's much paler than my other yellows but he was the only yellow on a local rose society 'best' list and I can see why he's so popular.

I can't wait to expand my collection!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here