Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boxofrox_2007

Happy 4th, We Be Seeing You

boxofrox
12 years ago

Hope everybody has a safe and sane 4th. My garden will be in the capable hands of my pup/koi/garden/house sitter whilst we venture to Sunriver, Oregon. My only reservation is that my 2nd year climber Ginger Syllabub has 147 buds (I actually counted them whilst the soaker was running;-)that I will most likely miss :-( Otherwise I am so ready...........See you all in a week or so :-)

Good news is all of you will be free from my incessant picture posting. Bad news is here's one last fling.......

Ginger Syllabub

Livin Easy

New paint scheme and Faith

Lillies by BBQ

Lillies by Pond

Midnight Blue

LDB

Betty Boop

Gertrude Jekyll

Last but NOT least the honorable Abraham Alloe-iscious Darby

Comments (9)

• the_bustopher z6 MO
    12 years ago

You have some very nice pictures there. Your orange barbecue lilies light a fire all by themselves. Are they regular tall lilies, or are they the short, border lilies? I hope you have a nice trip.

• dove_song
    12 years ago

We'll be free from your incessant picture posting?? Au contraire, dear Boxo. We will greatly miss you!! Hope you two have the NEWEST, BEST 4TH OF JULY VACATION ever. You both sooo deserve it! :~D

Now, about these wonderful pictures...

I just LOVE your home's new paint scheme. And your yard looks fabulous--so tasteful and well-groomed.

Faith is such an adorable cutie-pie. :~) Well, with a name like that, how could she not be? ;~)

All of these photos are just awesome! Are You going to take pictures of your vacation and share them with us like you did last year? Sure do hope so!!!

Love 'n' hugs to you two. I'll be praying for a safe and wonderful 4th of July vacation for you. See you back here, really soon...

• inga007
    12 years ago

I agree with Dove-song, but I will try and survive, with the lovely pictures you have posted,'till your return. Thank you.

• bethnorcal9
    12 years ago

Beeyootiful bloomage! Love those orange lilies and GINGER SYLLABUB. Mine doesn't do much...

• phatboyrose
    12 years ago

Mr. Boxoflox be safe on your trip and thanks for leaving us with such beautiful roses and the daylilies which I love. And yes we will miss your postings, they always brighten up my day BE SAFE !!
    Harold

• canadian_rose
    12 years ago

Yes, Boxo, have a great trip and thanks for taking the time before you go to share some more pictures with us.

Your Livin' Easy shots (as usual) are superb. There ain't no flies on Abe either.

Carol :)

• serenasyh
    12 years ago

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, BOXO!!!!! Able-liciously ready for Stalkin! whoo-hoo on Abraham D'Arby!!! Just like fireworks, poppin' across the page! Ginger Syllabus is looking so beautiful too! and I love your LIvin' Easy. Tangerine and Ginger together just like Eye Candy to the MAX! Woooow on your lilies, but mine refuse to bloom still, lol! Wonderful seeing little Faith take a stroll!

• le_jardin_of_roses
    12 years ago

Happy Fourth of July to you too, Boxo. Hurry back and give us more eye candy.

Juliet

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    12 years ago

Have a great trip Boxofrox! Enjoyed looking at your pics!

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21