Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just a Few...

Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 19, 12 at 22:39

I took a walk around the yard today after a week's worth of rain. Many are balling, but there was a few worth a picture :)

Enjoy, Tammy

Paul Ecke Jr (my favorite single!)
Photobucket

Over the Moon
Photobucket

Ballet (I shy away from HTs, but I love this one!)
Photobucket

Pompon Veranda...less bally than usual
Photobucket

Another shot of PomPon Veranda
Photobucket

Mon Petit Chou
Photobucket

Hot Cocoa
Photobucket

Eyeconic Lemonade (a little underwhelmed with this one. I like Bull's Eye much better. E.L. just doesn't hold its dark center well at all.)
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just a Few...

Thanks for posting your photos which look good to me, in spite of a week's worth of rain. I can't even imagine having that much rain here is this bone dry place. My favorite photo is of Mon Petite Choux. How do you like this one? I love the big cabbage look of it, and have been debating for two years about ordering this rose. Diane

o

Oops...I always misspell the name Mon Petit Chou...bad French. Diane

o

Hi Tammy,
roses,..i just never get enough of them,..your "Over The Moon",..is a beautiful rose and i can see why your "Paul Ecke Jr",..is your favorite single,..i just wish i had a bigger garden when i see all the roses in this forum.

Philip

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 21, 12 at 12:36

Diane, I just added Mon Petit Chou this spring from Palatine. So far she's been resistant to disease and had done well through both our dry/hot spells and now our wet/humid spell. She does tend to ball a little bit, but for some reason, even with all the rain we've had recently, she didn't this time. She's a very unique rose, with good sized cabbage style blooms (like you said) and I love her pink color that doesn't fade :)

Tammy

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 13:44

Lovely, Tammy! I'm sorry you're not happy with Eyeconic Lemonade. I got the Pink Lemonade one and I love it! It's been blooming non-stop for me.

o

I love the color and bloom form of Mon Petit Chou. I can see why you like Ballet, lovely color and form.

o

Tammy, Thanks for your comments on Mon Petit Chou. If I can just find some space for this rose, plus maybe Zaide from Palatine, and Munstead Wood and...got to stop. This is ridiculous. Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here