Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Pruning Bouquets

Posted by azurerose 9 Coastal California (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 0:58

I performed a light pruning last weekend. My hope is to have a nice flush during an October backyard birthday party. Regardless, I got some nice bouquets from it.

- Azure

Here is a link that might be useful: Rare Roses.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Pruning Bouquets

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 3:00

Knockout arrangements and wonderful photography of them. Your color combinations are very good also (love the touch of orange with the pink roses). And how about that white vase? How appropriate..Maryl

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 13:10

Beautiful bouquets! I like your vases too. Especially the white one.

o

Gorgeous bouquets, and I especially like the green vase arrangement. By the way, I love your tables!

o

Lovely bouquets.

I like the 'architecture' in the green vase. And love the combo of Angel Face (?) - Leann Rhymes (?) - touch or yel/orng in the last. Would love the names .............. of all.

I'm with Ingrid. Tables are wonderful.

o

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I'll try to list all of the varieties:

White vase: Lovers Lane, Red Intuition, Givenchy, Our Lady of Guadalupe

Yellow vase: Nicole Carole Miller, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Black Magic. The orange flowers are from an orchid-like plant that HoovB so kindly gave me. I never can remember the name!

Blue Vase: Secret, Love Potion, Abracadabra

- Azure

Here is a link that might be useful: Rare Roses.com

o

Gorgeous roses and such lovely vases, I like the cream colored one with roses on edge, very nice.

o

Thanks for those names!

o

Azure, these bouquets are so gorgeous! What an abundance of flowers you have at the hight of summer. I also really like your tables, very good taste!

Thanks for posting!

Christina

o

Beautiful job. Especially the last one with Secret.

o

I was reading the above posts - and I thought, "yellow vase?" "I didn't see a yellow vase?" Then I got the "doh" moment and thought - the green one!! That's my favorite too!!!

Those are stunning! Absolutely stunning!! Great job in arranging them!!!

Thanks for the eye candy!!

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here