o
Another one of the mystery rose

Posted by tigerloveroses none (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 16, 14 at 1:20

Very beautiful though.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another one of the mystery rose

It is beautiful. I love the yellow and pink together.

o

It's lovely, what ever it is!

o

The forum is playing tricks, by not posting for a while, no capital letters and sideways photos.

That is a lovely rose, no matter which way up.

o

Oh wow, I love it!

o

Anyone ever heard of Ella rose?

o

She's beautiful!! Never heard of Ella but used to have Elle who was gorgeous too but don't remember any yellow on her. Good luck! Judy

o

Very pretty!

o

As I said on your other post, I think it is Elle.

Yes, Elle has some yellow at the base of the rose, and depending on the weather, sometimes Elle gets an apricot flush across the center of the rose, sometimes quite heavy and bright; other times, the apricot disappears and Elle is a light pink rose. As far as I can remember, the touch of yellow at the base stays rather constant.

Good rose. Has some disease resistance, but needs some assistance once in a while. Good bloomer and re-bloomer. Fragrant.

Kate

o

Yes,it's spelled Elle .so far it has been performing superbly.the big,multipetal flowers are really impressive

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here