{{gwi:1205429}}

VENDEE IMPERIALE

{{gwi:1204139}}

VICTORIAN LACE

{{gwi:1204138}}

Comments (13)

• inga007
    11 years ago

Love your posts. You come up with these surprises of never seen before roses or ones no has posted, for a long time.
    Very refreshing.

• dove_song
    11 years ago

Love, love, love your photos of ANNE HARKNESS, VICTORIAN LACE, TIFTON, NATASHA MONET, & LEANN RIMES. Thanks so much, Beth, for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share these wonderful roses with us! :~)

Deb

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

Some lovely roses at a time when many a garden temporarily declines in the Aug. heat!

Kate

• seil zone 6b MI
    11 years ago

Beth, they gorgeous! And you always have new ones I have to go look up, lol!

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    11 years ago

Lovely pics of some roses this amateur has never heard of. I especially like Ann Harkness, Origami (new to me), and Vendee Imperiale (another one new to me). What is your secret to finding these beautiful, unusual roses? Thanks so much for posting your photos. Diane

• bethnorcal9
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everybody!

Diane, I've been hunting and collecting roses for over 20yrs. The more unusual and harder-to-find the better. I've gotten them from all sorts of places, all over the country and in Canada. Many sources are long gone now, but some are still around.

• bethnorcal9
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Here's a few more blooms from today. I figured I'd add 'em here instead of starting a new thread.

CINNAMON DOLCE - I'm loving this one!
    {{gwi:1197062}}

COLOR ME PINK
    {{gwi:1197060}}

EMMA
    {{gwi:1197234}}

FIRST ENTERPRISE
    {{gwi:1199137}}

NOVELTY
    {{gwi:1201273}}

SOARING SPIRITS CL
    {{gwi:1205924}}

TROIKA
    {{gwi:1205432}}

And this is one of my OP seedlings, possibly from BROADWAY.
    {{gwi:1264922}}

• inga007
    11 years ago

Ohhhhhh!
    Must agree, I also like CINNAMON DOLCE, very much as well, as all the rest.
    Thanks for posting

• arcus_85
    11 years ago

Love love the Atlantic City, Novelty, and Cinnamon Dolce! Troika is pretty amazing too! Beautiful roses Beth. Like always! :0)

• kasiec
    11 years ago

Hi Beth - you have the most amazing collection of roses. It's like being in a candy store every time you post beautiful pictures of your roses. Do you grow them in pots or in the ground. I am in Southern California in the Inland Empire and it's so hot and dry that I am overwhelmed with hand watering my potted roses.

Kasie

• TNY78
    11 years ago

Really beautiful, Beth! I'm kicking myself for not getting Cinnemon Dolce now! It looks really nice :)

Also, Atlantic City & Oregami are favorites...but you know I love your unique roses!

Tammy

• bethnorcal9
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hey you guys, CINNAMON DOLCE is available on Regan's Nursery's website for shipping in the spring. I imagine Edmunds will offer it again too.

Kasie, I do have many roses in large pots, but most are in the ground. The potted ones I hand water every other day, even in our 100+ temps. Or as needed. Some of them are in a good bit of shade, and some of those I don't have to water for three days. The ones in the ground are doing waaaay better since I took the pressure reducers off the valves. But I blew several of my battery-operated timers, so I have to turn the sprinklers on manually. But I don't mind, because the higher volume of water is making them Waaaay happier!

• Krista_5NY
    11 years ago

They are wonderful, love the colors!

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm