Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stuff that's bloomin' now... and my Malibu lites...

Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 16, 09 at 2:40

Been hot and yucky. Too hot to deadhead still... Been trying to get the backyard fixed up. Building an overhang off the porch, etc. Puttin' in Malibu lites (love 'em!).... Not a whole lot blooming because I just can't seem to get to the deadheading.... I hate it!

AVANT GARDE
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

CATALONIA

DESIREE

MAGIC BEAUTY

MAVRIK

SAFARI (FREELANDER)

SWEETNESS

TRULY YOURS

WILLIAM MORRIS

I found this weird looking mushroom growing in a huge clay pot that has an elephant ear planted in it...

Here's a few of my Malibu lites. Got a killer close-out deal on them from the (former) main supplier. It's so nice to have pathway lighting so I can see what I'm doing at night..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stuff that's bloomin' now... and my Malibu lites...

BETH what a beautiful bunch of roses. MAVRIK & SWEETNESS are both excellent looking roses. The lights looks really nice I'll bet it is nice not to have a lited walk way. THANK you for sharing.
Harold

o

Very nice blooms, even though you have hot weather!
Your outside garden lights look nice! Great added addition!

When I came to the mushroom pic, I thought to myself, wow what a odd looking rose...LOL
Until I read your description above the mushroom pic...LOL

JIM

o

Great pictures, Beth! William Morris looks amazing. Your Malibu lights are wonderful.

Masha

o

I like your lites and your roses are lovely---even your mushrooms are pretty

I like Mavrik--
Florence

o

Beth, good to see you posting photos, again. Your roses look beautiful.

I paricular like Avant Gard (can't help it, I just love lavender colored roses), Mavrik (really beautiful coloration) and Truly Yours (soft pink colored roses always make me weak).

The flower shape of William Morris is just stunning. I have never seen a rose like this. Is this what the rose normally looks like?

Your Sweetness looks much lighter than mine. Is the color correctly picked up by the camera?

I really like the design of the Malibu light on the second photo. It's great to have lights in the garden! Another thing that I have to get accomplished in mine...

Thanks for posting, hope to see more photos of your many roses later in the season.

o

I love the 1st light with the 'helmet' --- didn't know such a handsome design existed. A fantastic fungus!

Catalonia looks A-one perfect.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here