Gemini
Photobucket

Photobucket

Marijke Koopmann
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gemini and Marijke Koopmann

It's hard to choose, one is as beautiful, as the other.

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 23, 12 at 19:26

Wow! Your Gemini is spectacular! I just got Marijke this spring and she does throw some big beautiful blooms!

o

Marijke is great in Michigan. My plant is about 8 years old and had turned into a mini tree. It has a cane that is about 3" in diameter. Seems to be very winter hardy and every year it gets to be over 5' tall.

o

Oh!!! YOur Gemini roses are GORGEOUS!!! They are such a beautiful pink. Mine are more a dark salmon with a really strong cream in the middle. I think it's cause we are so much cooler here. I would far rather have the wonderful pink on yours!!! Ahhhhhh :)
Carol

o

Those are very impressive blooms and your photos really nailed it. Obviously, these roses love your garden and the camera. Thanks for posting these stunning photos. Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here