Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Forster Rosentraum - Rose Dream of Forst (Lusatia)

Posted by hape none (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 15, 13 at 10:04

A Hello from a German friend of the Queen of flowers, the Rose.
This rose is one on my favorites, it is the Jubilee Rose for the East German Rose Garden in Forst (Lusatia), founded 1913.
When walking in the morning along this rose from Meilland in the south of France you smell her. Heavy and intense. During the day it changes, becomes lighter. Almost every day I visit this beautiful Park.

So far I made fotos of more than 350 different types of roses there and created a website just to share the images with friends of roses. Wonder how many of the more than 900 different types there I am able to 'catch' before fall is ending it.
Do not know if it is a violation of the rules to put a link to my none commercial site. 224 images are online there.

Regards
Helmut

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Forster Rosentraum - Rose Dream of Forst (Lusatia)

Looks like a nice rose. I really like Meilland roses. I have quite a lot of them. :)
Good for you for enjoying your passion!
Carol

o
RE: Forster Rosentraum - Rose Dream of Forst (Lusatia)

Helmut,
It is allowed to link to your non-comercial site. I would love to see your fotos.

Do you know the name of this Meilland rose? Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here