Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bouquet, blooms, and swings

Posted by phatboyrose N/W FL. - 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 22, 09 at 13:38

Thought I would post a few pictures ENJOY!
Harold

HEAVEN ON EARTH with some glads

MARY MAGDALENE white,,ST PATRIC yellow, MELODY PARFUMEE mauve,and INGRID BERGMAM red.

HEAVEN ON EARTH

GRAHAM THOMAS

HIGH SOCIETY

DREAM WEAVER

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bouquet, blooms, and swings

I really enjoyed looking at your pics Harold!
You even included the world famous swing rose...LOL
I like the bouquets and the landscape, rose/swing pics!
Keep em coming!

Jim

o

Stopped back to check out your pics!

o

Beautiful roses, Harold. Do you have a bush shot of Heaven on Earth?

o

Very nice pictures and especially enjoyed the garden ones. I can never get enough of seeing other people's rose gardens. I was really glad to see Heaven on Earth, that is such a beautiful rose. It looks so pretty in the little vase all by itself.

Ingrid

o

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Mashamcl I took a picture of HEAVEN ON EARTH this morning, I've just cut it back it was already over 4 ft. tall. I was hoping to make it bush out more, this is the second year I've had this rose and it is my wife's favorite it sets right outside her bedroom window. Ingrid and Jim I took these this morning for the both of you. Again THANKS everyone.
Harold

PS: I a apologize for the glare on some of the pictures. I not real good at taking pictures.

HEAVEN ON EARTH

FRANGRANT CLOUD

MELODY PARFUMEE

o

Thanks Harold! Awesome pics!

JIm

o

Harold, you have some GORGEOUS roses!! The plants look so healthy and lush! Keep up the good work!

Jeff

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here