Appleblossom Flower Carpet

Autumn Splendor

Bees Knees

Bulls Eye

That's all folks!

Comments (15)

• boxofrox
    9 years ago

Wowsa again!!! What wonderful timing....I spent all morning doing a water change on my pond and came in and flopped to look here and vwaaaaalaaaaa ;-) Excellent, just wish it was on smellervision, one just knows that certain color combos always equate to fragrance. Truly outstanding....all three posts !!!

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    9 years ago

This is no fair, Seil. All these beauties blooming during the end of July/beginning of August? That is the slowest time of the year in my garden. If I didn't have late summer hydrangeas and crepe myrtles blooming in my garden, along with a stray rose bloom here and there, there would be nothing to see in my garden!

They are lovely, Seil.

Kate

• sara_ann-z6bok
    9 years ago

Seil - This is quite a show! I Love all three, but this one is my favorite! That bloom of Bella Roma with the touch of pink is luscious. Your Dick Clark is so pretty, mine looks healthy, hope it's as nice as yours and your Double Delight blooms are always gorgeous. The Appleblossom Flower Carpet is so charming, I could go on and on, I love everyone of them and am so glad you shared!

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    9 years ago

Seil your roses are looking good! :-)

• inga007
    9 years ago

What a lot of healthy looking blooms. Met a few old a new "friends" All lookin'
    good.

• seil zone 6b MI
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks!

This is an odd time for me to have so much bloom too, Kate. But I never really had much of a spring flush because it was very cool early on and they didn't do much. I think that set them back and they're catching up now. It also helps that we are experiencing temperatures about 15 to 20 degrees below normal. It hasn't been hot enough for them to shut down like they normally would.

• bayourose
    9 years ago

Swoon city! Seil, all of your roses make me salivate! They are so gorgeous and the photography is superb! Such incredible roses and a lot of them, I have never seen or heard of before. Kudos on having such lovely roses at this time of year. :)

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    9 years ago

Gorgeous! Love cinnamon dolce, country music and Elle! They all look beautiful!

• boncrow66
    9 years ago

Love love love Dream come true! I am also loving your double delight and dick Clark. Your roses are a feast for the eyes Seil! Thanks for sharing!

This post was edited by boncrow66 on Tue, Aug 5, 14 at 14:49

• bethnorcal9
    9 years ago

They're all too beautiful Seil. I just can't pick a fave out of them!

• dove_song
    9 years ago

Mighty fine roses there, Sharon!! Thanks for sharing!!! :-)

• canadian_rose
    9 years ago

They're all lovely to look at - but Baldo Villegas makes my heart sing!!!! The intensity of the red against the cream is just superb!! Autumn Splendor is wowza!!! Love, love it!!
    Carol

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    9 years ago

Eyeconic Pink Lemonade always catches my eye! :-)

• seil zone 6b MI
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you all!

Carol, I just got Baldo this year and it's grown well and bloomed but I have to tell you he's had a bad case of PM lately.

Jim, I would highly recommend Eyeconic Pink Lemonade. It has been both healthy and HARDY for me for 3 years now.

• canadian_rose
    9 years ago

PM. That's too bad. Give it lots of water - maybe it will grow out of it.
    LIke the sound of the growth and bloom factor.
    Carol