Houzz Logo Print
boxofrox_2007

Today's Tres Boquets

boxofrox
11 years ago

I had so many blooms this AM that I made three special bouqets

1) My lovely bride requested ALL orange and yellow

2) A dear friend who is enduring her umpteenth cancer treatment

3) A co-worker who is celebrating his 29th wedding anniversary ( I surprise delivered it to his wife for him :-) This one is huge, like 18-19" across.

Comments (5)

• inga007
    11 years ago

I love the orange and yellow bouquet.
    Those big rose blooms alone, make that bunch so big.
    What a cheering sight with my morning coffee.

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    11 years ago

Those are all some awesome bouquets Boxo! You didi a great job on all of them!
    Serena (KC girl) is in Europe with her family I'll let her know about your thread when she gets back...

• serenasyh
    11 years ago

Oh, my goodness, these are soooo Spectacular!!! Boxo! whoop-whoop hoooray! The third bouquet I can see my FAVORITE TOP ONES really Rising Up - Sunset Celebration and Chicago Peace doing their classic Spirals!!! But the King AD is at the 2nd bouquet, Return of the King, just like a Tolkien Tale. Just GORGEOUS! First bouquet is Easy on the eyes (cheeery LE and EG), reminds me that fall is just around the corner!! My oh my that is some great purple variations that the Phlox are adding to the Ballet of colors! We still have bad drought over here Boxo. So things might be very quiet on the forum. But my Don Juan is going gangbusters with blooms and so was Broceliande before I left, but I'm too burnt out from trying to do photos for the roses. I have about 3000+ Europe photos to sift through and jet lag to the max! The cities are sparkling and soooo clean over there, pristine. Highways not a single speck of trash, not even a cigarette butt you can find. Buildings are sooo historical filled with beauty. I'll be away from forums for quite awhile, a lot! of chaos on my end (some of it not good) but brother-funded vacation helps and thank goodness for Jim pulling me back from time-to-time....Hugs and will write later on your future threads.

• seil zone 6b MI
    11 years ago

They're all beautiful, boxo, but that orange and yellow one is my FAV!!!

• TNY78
    11 years ago

So pretty! I would love to cut roses and have them inside, unfortunetly, my cats would also love it!

Tammy

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz