Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Boxofrox-anna's Bouquet

Posted by boxofrox z8 PNW (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 10, 09 at 18:42

I decided to re-name my wife and this is her bouquet for today, that's my story and I'm stickin to it ;-)

Bouquet

Featured roses (for KG, the stalkers reference ;-) are Scent from Above, Livin Easy, and Hot Cocoa.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Boxofrox-anna's Bouquet

Man, the colors really pop on that bouquet!
Excellent!

JIM

o

hee-hee! and Stalker! has found the greatest and latest! and is the first to POUNCE!

Another incredible, lovely!!!! bouquet!

o
Darn! lol!

Jim is a faster typer than me! he beat me to my post!!!!!

o

AWESOME bouquet; such a great display of colors, sure hope my wife doesn't see your post. I'd be in trouble ha ha. Keep them coming.
Harold

o

A beautiful bouquet----My roses are in short supply right now so I will especially enjoy your bouquet.

Florence

o

Thanks Florence and I know what you mean, we went from 90's to 100's and are now down in the 60's. I have tons of buds but most are in a hold pattern. We got dumped on pretty good last night and I've got a whole bunch of nodders :-(

o

Lovely boquet Boxofrox, your wife is very lucky to have you !

o

Thanks rosemeadow, after 36 years we're kind of co-lucky dogs, I suppose ;-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here