Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seil_gw

In the Pink!

seil zone 6b MI
11 years ago

Too hot to work outside so...I'll post some photo instead!

Starting with the pink ones and then I'll post other colors in separate posts.

Appleblossom Flower Carpet

Baby Blanket

Elle

Eyeconic Pink Lemonade I have to say I'm really loving this new one!

Falling in Love Egad, this thing is thorny!

Heather Sproul

Iobelle

Iced Raspberry

Lady Bren

Memorial Day I need to move this poor thing. It's in the shade!

Marijke Koopman

Pinocchio

Queen Elizabeth

{{gwi:1269399}}

Strawberry Romance

Show Stopper

Comments (7)

• Krista_5NY
    11 years ago

I love the name Strawberry Romance for a rose... great pics, Seil, love the pinks!

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    11 years ago

Oh, yummy! I love pink, and these photos are all so great, it will be hard to pick favorites....but I agree Eyeconic Pink Lemonade is definitely one for me, Elle is beautiful, and Strawberry Romance is exquisite. Just lovely all.
    My Memorial Day is also in too much shade, and it is causing it to grow oddly, seeking out the sun--darn. I really don't want to move it, but I think that is on the agenda, too.
    Thanks for posting your lovely pics. Diane

• ron_and_susan
    11 years ago

Amazing Pics Seil!!! That first pic of Appleblossom Flower Carpet is as close to a oil painting than you can get.--Ron

• TNY78
    11 years ago

All very pretty in pink! My favorite is Strawberry Romance! I also really like Memorial Day with the light coming in through the back...nice effect!

Tammy

• inga007
    11 years ago

Lovely pinks.
    Elle looks so nice with the dark background.
    Had to smile at your comments on Falling in Love, it can be thorny alright. :>)

• dublinbay z6 (KS)
    11 years ago

Many lovely pinks, but I must say, Elle is much more photogenic than I realized. I have so many different kinds of shots of her, and here you have some more--and they are all beautiful!

And Heather sproul is exquisite also.

Thanks for sharing.

Kate

• seil zone 6b MI
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you every one! Glad you're enjoying them.

Krista, SR is a phototropic rose so the amount of pink in it varies with the weather conditions.

Diane, Elle hasn't done all that well this year. Poor dear had terrible thrips in the spring on now she's covered in black spot. I think I see some hole digging in both our futures, lol!

Thank you, Ron! You know you are always welcome to use any of my pics for your beautiful art works!

Tammy, that lighting effect IS because the poor dear needs to get moved, lol!

You know, Inga, it's so thorny and it grows in such an awkward manner that I'm not even sure I want to keep it. Then it gives me a bloom like that and darn it all, I cave!

That was just a really lucky shot, Kate. Actually I haven't had very good blooms on her so I haven't taken that many photos of her.

Let's see, what color should I do next?