Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miss All American Beauty

Posted by Sara-Ann z6b OK (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 29, 14 at 19:28

This is one of the last roses from my third flush.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miss All American Beauty

Sara, the bloom is beautiful and love that color!

o

That's a "hot" colour.

o

Thank you. I've grown this variety for years, it's been a good rose for me.

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 30, 14 at 9:05

Very pretty!!

o

I see this one for sale around town every year and always pass on it. Yours is stunning! How is the fragrance? I'm an absolute glutton for super stinky roses. :)

o

Thank you Beth and Brittie. it is supposed to have a strong fragrance, but I only detect a light one from mine.

o

Love it Sara Ann! So stinkin pretty!!

o

That is a super rose. You have really captured its essence.

o

Love the beautiful pink color! You take such good pics of your roses. Glad to know it has done well for so long for you, makes me think I may need to add this one to my list. Thanks for sharing!

o

Thank you so much everyone. You all have such beautiful roses and I am definitely enjoying them, please keep sharing.

Boncrow - I'll explain a little. I grew Miss All Am. Beauty for several years and it did great, I loved it, had two of them and they were both vigorous, never got very tall, but were healthy and good bloomers, with good repeat. When I started over last year I got a lot of roses that I had previously, and since it had done so well for me I wanted it again, so I planted two in my back yard rose bed. It takes them a couple of years to really get going (mine anyway). The picture I am showing here is not very good quality, it is a copy of a copy, but the Miss All Am. Beauties are the two in front that have quite a few blooms. There is a red rose in between them, and because of the picture quality, it is difficult to distinguish, but you can get the idea that they look like fairly healthy roses. I hope my newly planted ones look that good in a year or two. I had varying shades of red and pink in that bed, it was in front of my living room window, I loved it!

This post was edited by Sara-Ann on Wed, Sep 3, 14 at 20:05

o

I've always thought of getting this rose too. If it's good enough for you to get again, then it must be a really good rose.
Beautiful picture!!!! Love that color!!
Carol

o

Stunning rose. I think its two names are so oddly removed from each other. Miss All American Beauty and Maria Callas. Thank you for telling us about her wonderful bloom habit.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here