9 years ago

Liebeszauber

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Pink Peace

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    9 years ago

Such beautiful flowers, and in August no less. Tiffany is one of my favorites.

• bayourose
    9 years ago

I am green with rose envy! No, I am so happy to see all your beautiful blooms! I love to see your roses, they are always so gorgeous!!! I wish I had smellavision! I bet your yard is so aromatic and colorful. What a wonderful way to start your day------with a smile. :)

• ordphien
    9 years ago

Gorgeous!
    So happy to see blooms.
    Mine haven't bloomed since the first flush. :(

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you so much everyone. Seems like my roses have been slower to repeat this year and of course this third flush is not nearly as good as the first two, but much better than expected. We have been fortunate enough to have had enough rain recently and while we've had plenty of heat it hasn't been scorching hot on a daily basis, so in some ways I've been lucky where my roses are concerned.

Brittie - Tiffany is a very good rose, one of my favorites too. Bayourose, yes smellavision would be nice, I wish that all the time too. Ordphien - I am so sorry your roses haven't bloomed since the first flush, I hope you have a fantastic fall flush.

• inga007
    9 years ago

Lovely photos of your roses. Should have put on shades, for the neon of Pink Peace.

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you Inga. Yes, Pink Peace can be really bright!

• seil zone 6b MI
    9 years ago

These are all beauties!

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    9 years ago

Lovely roses Sara Ann!! My Pink Peace has bloomed non stop til now. I cut the last blooms a couple days ago. It buds back up quickly though. Thanks for sharing!! Judy

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you so much Seil and prettypetals. Prettypetals - How long have you had your Pink Peace?

• bayourose
    9 years ago

Okay, I had to buy pink peace from the sale at heirloom today! I am so excited. I hope my turns out as beautiful as yours! Is yours grafted or own root? It's so pretty! Yea me!

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Bayourose - I certainly hope you are happy with your Pink Peace, I think you will be. I love my Pink Peace. I thought I would show you a picture of the bush and had a difficult time deciding which one, but decided to show one from the spring flush that shows how much this rose stands out, it's the one on the end. Mine are grafted on Dr. Huey. Opinions vary on own root, I have several own root hybrid teas and floribundas, they seem to be doing great. It might take just a little longer for the blooms to become full size, but it should do just fine.

• canadian_rose
    9 years ago

Oh my!!! I just love Pink Peace too!! I think it smells like Fruit Loops. :)

I just love how your rose beds. Fantastic!!! And so many blooms showing va-voom colors!!! (okay - not orange like va-voom - but wowza colors) LOL

Thanks for the beauty!!
    Carol

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks so much, Carol!

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH