Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seil_gw

The Es

seil zone 6b MI
12 years ago

Elle seems to be feeling better since it's cooled off a little and rained here. Took this shot today and the bloom is much bigger and the color is better too.

Electron...sigh...The blooms can be gorgeous but it's been struggling in Golden Celebrations shadow and not performing very well. I just moved it out into the sun so I hope it will improve. The plant is several years old and only has 2 canes, black spots easily and is slow to repeat.

And then there's this one. EarthquakeNOT! This was another one of the Cottage Farms/QVC mini collection. However, it's definitely not Earthquake and I don't think it's a mini either. These blooms are all a good 3 inches in diameter.

If anyone has any idea or suggestion as to what it might be I would be eternally grateful! I think it's a floribunda or shrub. It always blooms in sprays and it always has those messy crushed looking centers. The color is sort of an pinkish/orange/coral. All of the roses in that package came from Nor'East/Greenheart originally. I've looked and looked at Cottage Farms, Nor'East, Greenheart, HMF and anywhere else I can think of and haven't found anything that resembles it. HELP!

Comments (14)