Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seil_gw

The Fs

seil zone 6b MI
12 years ago

Fragrant Cloud is not my best performer. The blooms blow in a heart beat so I hardly ever can catch it in any kind of form. It's very slow to repeat and spots regularly. And for my money doesn't have that much fragrance either!

Folklore, now here's a rose to write home about! It always has wonderful form and with it's good petal substance lasts a long time. The plant is tall and nicely branching. It will spot and mildew some but continues to grow and bloom any way.

Fire N Ice is the floribunda representative of my red w/white reverse collection. It's a good bloomer but does spot some. It dies back quite a bit in it's pot over the winter but it comes back strong and quickly each spring.

Focal Point. I read once that Frank Benardella didn't think this was one of his better roses. If this isn't one of his best I don't know what would be!

I just got Magic Show and can't wait to see it bloom!

Frankly Scarlet was bought 2 years ago as a huge potted plant from a local nursery. It was gorgeous. Since then it has steadily grown backwards. It was in the front bed in what I thought was a pretty good spot but it just never did well. So I've moved what's left of it out to the new bed and we'll see.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH