Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my container garden

Posted by QuestioningSerenity 9Florida (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 22:27

Red sensation

These are all taken with and posted with my phone, you'd think I'd finally charge my dang camera! xD

This post was edited by QuestioningSerenity on Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 22:35

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my container garden

N joy rose. I wish I could show ya'll, but my camera won't pick this up. Two of these buds are a nice soft pretty pink and white. The two others though, are almost neon pink with the clean white. Neither my webcam or my phone can display the color right!

This post was edited by QuestioningSerenity on Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 22:40

o

Blue girl. I love her almost lemony fruit loop smell, but sadly her blooms NEVER last long off the cane for me. But she loves to grow and I love how prettty she is.

This post was edited by QuestioningSerenity on Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 22:53

o

Intrigue rose. Kinda a bright pinkish purple. Though this picture makes it seem more red >.<'

This post was edited by QuestioningSerenity on Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 23:21

o

Nyxi inspecting my plants

o

My NJoy. This is what Iwas talking about. The two buds next to each other are the soft pink, while the two apart are that sharper pink.

This post was edited by QuestioningSerenity on Wed, Aug 28, 13 at 23:22

o

I really like Njoy rose and Red Sensation. I like the last picture showing them growing together.
Very nice!
Carol

o

• Posted by jim1961 5/6 Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 29, 13 at 12:59

Nice pics....Thanks for sharing :)

o

Thank you both! I love how long Red Sensation lasts on and off the bush. And between RS NJ and Intrigue, I almost always have at least something blooming :)

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 2, 13 at 21:01

Very nice! I really like that NJoy!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here