A dahlia

{{gwi:1272853}}

Regensberg and its white buds

{{gwi:1272854}}

Trumpeter

{{gwi:1272855}}

Secret Garden Musk Climber

{{gwi:1272856}}

A little bouquet I cut after taking the pics:-) with Elle, Abraham Darby, Christopher Marlowe and Outrageous

{{gwi:1272857}}

Some flowers

{{gwi:1272858}}

Masha

Comments (9)

• boxofrox
    14 years ago

Beautiful Masha,

I didn't even need smellervision for that bouquet ;-) Just knowing the combo of the sweetness of AD and the fruitiness of Outrageous alone is otherworldly, left me to imagine all four together. Very elegant !

• phatboyrose
    14 years ago

Mashe; thanks for posting a picture of POPE JOHN PAUL II, I just planted one late this year. Hope mine turns out as nice as yours. SHILA'S PERFUME is just captivating and APRIL IN PARIS looks like a porcelain rose. THANKS so much for sharing with us; hope to see more soon. Harold

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    14 years ago

Very nice pics mashamcl!

JIM

• canadian_rose
    14 years ago

Gorgeous!!! My PJPII blooms hang their heads. New this year so maybe they will perk up. Yours look much nicer than mine! :)

CPM (I thought it was yellowish) looks heavenly!!!!!!!

I love your April in Paris.

Every rose you picture is amazing!

Carol

• organicgardendreams
    14 years ago

Masha, love the first pic of Pope John Paul II. I always surrender to the beauty of this wonderful white rose. The strong citrus scent is to die for in my opinion.
    I got mine own-roots in the beginning of this year and just planted him into the ground a couple of weeks ago. The rose produced already one batch of flowers, but they were rather small and let their heads hang.
    Now it is just sitting there and it looks like it is taking a break, but hopefully it is working on root growth and gearing up to give me an awesome fall flush :-).

Elle is perfection to me and Crown Princess Margareta simply gorgeous.

I also love the bouquet that you have cut. Lucky you that you can do that. My roses are mostly resting in the summer heat, so there is not much to bring inside to enjoy.

Thanks for letting us participate in the joy that your awesome roses must give you!

• mashamcl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you, everybody!

Boxofrox, a compliment from you about my bouquet means a lot!

Carol, CPM is apricot, I guess my camera doesn't always do a good job...

Organic, my PJPII is own root too, I put it straight into the ground this winter. I have been babying it but still it has been growing slowly, which I suppose is to be expected...

Masha

• gnabonnand
    14 years ago

Nice job of capturing the rich, deep color of 'Francis Dubreuil'. That's a hard one for me to get right with my crappy camera.

Randy

• rosemeadow_gardener
    14 years ago

Great photos Masha, thanks for letting me look at them.

• mashamcl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you, rosemeadow gardener and Randy. Randy, I saw your recent thread on the Antique Forum Gallery and I thought your camera was great! Those veins on Nur Mahal must not be easy to catch.

Masha

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville