Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Arrangement

Posted by paul_zone5ct 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 27, 10 at 11:35

An arrangement of assorted roses next to a photograph of my dear departed mother.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Arrangement

• Posted by jim1961 z 5/6 central pa (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 27, 10 at 12:29

Very nice Paul! What roses were used?

o

Thanks, Jim. It was a couple weeks ago, so I'm not sure of all of them. Definitely 'Lagerfeld', 'Chrysler Imperial', and I think 'Welcome Home'. I grow several varieties with that pale pink colration, so could be 'Savoy Hotel', 'Chorale', 'Sharifa Asma', 'Frederick Mistral', or a mixture.

o

Ahhh, Paul. This wonderful photo very much warms the cockles of this mother's heart. Good on you, friend! :)

Debbie

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 2, 10 at 16:34

Isn't that a lovely arrangement, and not just the roses. The placement of the statue, pictures and background compliment the whole piece. Your mother would be proud.

o

It looks as if the imp in the Maxfield Parish painting is leaning over to see and smell your lovely boquet!
Such a happy photo of your beautiful mother, too.
Charming! Thank you for sharing.
Sandra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here