Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Faded L.E.

Posted by jim1961 z 5/6 central pa (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 7, 10 at 12:23

This is a really bad faded Livin Easy bloom. Most do not fade that bad here.
But, I still found it an interesting bloom. Whiteish, pinkish, yellow glowing center with orange and pinkish spots.
So, I thought i'd share it. lol
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Faded L.E.

no worries, Jim, you just love and appreciate EVERYTHING, the Good Lord made! Hugs, for your reassurance and to accompany you here, I will share my own favorite photo I made ages of ago of my eaten Viking Queen baby rose that I still think is gorgeous and "perfect" in every way in spite of the burnt edges and holes....I can no longer post or make new rose photos, because I'm overwhelmed with work, so this was taken way back in June before I got so busy...

Yeah, every true gardener can appreciate your spirit of how much you love every rose!

o
RE: Faded L.E.

• Posted by jim1961 z 5/6 central pa (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 7, 10 at 19:52

LOL Serena! I was trying to find my ragged looking Platinum
bloom pic from July, but, couldn't find it. I must of deleted it. lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here