Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I love PEACE!

Posted by Sara-Ann z5b OK (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 19:11

This year I have to brag on my Peace roses, they have been fantastic. I've always loved the rose, but have never had much luck with the bush. This year has been an exception. I planted two of them and they have both done great. Every bloom has been full and lovely and there have been a number of them, the bushes are healthy and robust. It may be a fluke (I hope not), but I am enjoying them while I can.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I love PEACE!

Oh no. She is too pretty. Too tempting. One truly gorgeous rose.

o

Lovely!! I can see why it's so popular.
Carol

o

My all-time favorite bloom--but my plants were always disease-magnets, d@m it! Enjoy your beautiful Peace roses.

Kate

o

Ever since I stopped pruning my Chicago Peace down, it has been happier. I would let it get as big as you climate will allow. Glad you are happy with the flowers. Peace is so lovely.

o

Thank you so much everyone for the compliments and the advice, appreciate it.

o

Wish this had been the original picture.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here