Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
PJ for Juliet

Posted by boxofrox z8 PNW (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 22, 09 at 19:57

Juliet,

As promised here's my Pretty Jessica's Pretty Jessica, hope you enjoy :-)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: PJ for Juliet

Very pretty, Boxofrox ! I look forward to when I can have it in my garden.

o

Boxofrox, I am honored that you posted this for me. These are some of the most handsome Pretty Jessica photos that I have ever seen and I mean that sincerely. I have already ordered this rose and your pics make me feel like I did good to get it. I'm thinking strawberry ice-cream here. It looks delicious.

Your are a real darling, Boxofrox. Here is a big ((hug)) for you.

Juliet

o

The pleasure is all mine, I can only hope you are as fond of it as she is :-)

o

Great photos of your 'Pretty Jessica' ... thanks for posting them.
This rose is so incredible.
Glad I have two of them.

Randy

o

Very nice photos ~ I feel like I know exactly what this rose would look like in the garden.
Great help. Thanks.

o

I agree Randy. I chose it as my niece's first rose simply for the name and drove 3/4 of the way to Canada to get it because nobody had it locally. But it has been stunning thus far even in it's infancy. It's planted next to an arbor I built for Amethyst Falls wisteria on one side and I planted The Dark Lady on the other. Mature size and color make it a perfect choice for the spot but even more important it is perfect in her eyes :-)

Iris, by looking at these shots, I kind of saw that same thing. Since it's got a great full compactness, I could just see it tucked in front of any number of dark red DA's or perhaps even hiding the bare legs of any number of dark purple HT's :-)

o

Wow!! The flowers look huge!!! I had no idea that PJ was this lovely!!! I really like the shape of the bloom in the 2nd picture. I love seeing bush shots too!!

Thanks!!

Carol

o

Wow...I found Randy again! Randy..you had a HUGE part in my deciding to order five Pretty Jessica roses. They are all doing very well, and I ADORE them! They are getting tall enough now that I didn't have to bend down so low to stuff my snout in one as I walked toward my door this afternoon and enjoy that sweet, strong fragrance!
Thanks!!
Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here