Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Mid-September Blooms

Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 20:46

Quite a few blooming this week...check them out :) I appologize for having so many, I just couldn't narrow them down!

Enjoy,
Tammy

Route 66
Photobucket

Ink Spots
Photobucket

Munstead Wood
Photobucket

Strawberry Hill
Photobucket

St. Patrick (looking more yellow as the temps drop)
Photobucket

Christopher Marlow
Photobucket

Mint Julip
Photobucket

Antico Amore
Photobucket

Purple Tiger
Photobucket

Rainbow Sorbet (really disliked this rose last year, but this year it's doing great!)
Photobucket

Liz Taylor
Photobucket

Romaggi Plot Bourbon
Photobucket

Dragon's Blood (I can never capture the complexity of its color with a camera. Pictures don't do it justice)
Photobucket

The Nun
Photobucket

Paw Maw
Photobucket

Little Buckeroo
Photobucket

Vineyard Song
Photobucket

Outta the Blue
Photobucket

Paul Neyron
Photobucket

Mme Scipion Cochet
Photobucket

Helen Naude
Photobucket

Mme Isaac Pierre
Photobucket

Hot Cocoa
Photobucket

Lastly, just for fun, a cute little caterpillar camoflauging itself on a rose stem :)
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Mid-September Blooms

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 21:08

No apologies necessary, Tammy, they're all gorgeous! It took me a minute to realize where the caterpillar was, lol!

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 22:38

Lol..I know Seil! When I first walked over to the plant, I thought it was some weird kind of growth! Took me a minute to figure out what it was too!

I also just noticed there's a tiny little clear/white spider hiding in the petals in the Rainbow Sorbet picture :)

That's why I don't spray the great majority of my roses; I just love seeing all the little creatures using the plants as homes and playing in the petals (with the exception of japanese beetles, cucumber beetles, aphids...etc...but I just deal with them)

Tammy

o

You have some lovely roses, and I was delighted to see Route 66, a rose I love but that won't grown in my oven (oh, I mean garden). I also have a young plant of Romaggi Plot Bourbon and enjoyed seeing your photo. Vineyard Song is also especially lovely. Thanks for a very enjoyable group.

Ingrid

o

They are all beautiful. I like the name Rainbow Sorbet!

Interesting caterpillar pic, really does look like a stem.

o

That is one cool caterpillar!

Lots of lovely roses, but I got so excited at your gorgeous pic of Munstead Woods which I ordered for next spring that now I can hardly wait for spring to come--and autumn has barely begun! LOL

Kate

o

Love em all! Especially "paw maw", "helen naude" and "antico amore"! Are they fragrant (and where did you get them? LOL)!

o

Oooh, Route 66 is mesmerizing. I must look that one up...and your Munstead Wood is huge and voluptuous (I am going over top on these adjectives), but they are all gorgeous. Pawmaw is really something, too. I enjoyed every photo. Thanks for posting. Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here