Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Roses under a Dallas Sky

Posted by gnabonnand 8a - D/FW Texas (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 21, 09 at 20:51

It was a difficult night last night, with our Dallas Cowboys narrowly losing in the opening game at our new stadium. The game could easily have gone the other way, but it just wasn't to be last night. But I found some things today for which to be thankful.

Randy

No-name, thornless miniature rose:
Photobucket

Heritage:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Texas sky this evening:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Roses under a Dallas Sky

Brilliant photos, Randy. Heritage again!!!!! looks so beautiful and that mini-rose is to die for!

Speaking of sports and dogs, LOL, on Sept 17-18 was the FCI World Agility Championships in Austria. The American, Marcus Topps with his border collie Juice, also from Texas, won the Silver Medal. Last year he won Gold. He was the only American able to get any placings this year. Our U.S. Agility Team basically got cremated by the Europeans this year except for Marcus and in our Team Division for Size Medium (we got silver). Border Collies usually are grouped in the Large Division, dogs like Shelties go in the Medium Division, dogs like Terriers and Miniature Poodles go in the Small Division. Well, at least Marcus did Texas proud!

I am very happy too for Bernadette O'Bay from the U.K-- she is such a kind lovely person. She got 5th place in the World Titles this year and that is brilliant. She should be very proud of her Sheltie Zen.

o
whooops

I forgot to say, that is one incredible, gorgeous sunset too!

o

Nice pictures. The sunsets are quite colorful. You are fortunate to have had the camera handy when the opportunity presented itself to capture a beautiful skyscape.

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 21, 09 at 23:27

Nice photos, and gorgeous sunsets!!! I like that no name mini. Very pretty.

o

Giggles maybe on that thornless mini ?

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/rosesgal/msg0920512412574.html?4

Nice sunset too

o

Wow! Great pics!

JIM

o

I love your Heritage photo !

o

Beautiful pics, Randy. I love your little garden angel and Heritage looks angelic too. The last photo looks like 2012 has arrived. Although, I don't buy into an "end of the world" scenario myself.

Juliet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here