Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Reliable Liebeszauber

Posted by mantis__oh z6 OH (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 22, 11 at 22:35

Liebeszauber always throws some nice fall blooms, even though the canes are sometimes 6 ft. tall.

Since it is going to rain tonight, this one also got cut. Liebeszauber can last a week in the vase.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Reliable Liebeszauber

Allow me to indulge with one more close-up. It was such a delight to find this one today.

o

Those are gorgeous blooms, Mantis! My friend Jim used to have Liebeszauber(Love's Magic). But I didn't realize that this rose grows so tall. His was own-root, but he gave the rose to his Mom....My Lincolns are also of the same height, and their most beautiful blooms are always in the Spring-Early Summer and Fall in terms of the "spiral".

o

Wow!! Those are awesome shots!! I had Liebeszauber for two years planted in the ground. Then it died. But it never looked as lovely as your blooms do. That last one is phenomenal!!!

Love it!!!
Carol

o

Beautiful color and foliage.

o

• Posted by seil z6 MI (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 24, 11 at 20:10

Reliable AND Lovely!

o

• Posted by TNY78 6B-E TN (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 24, 11 at 22:31

I just posted some pictures of red roses and had commented that I thought I had more reds than what I had. Your Liebeszauber is beautiful! It may be one I need to look into...after looking through my database it seems like I have an over abundance of oranges and pinks! Thanks for sharing!

o

• Posted by jim1961 z 5/6 Central Pa (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 25, 11 at 21:05

Your Loves Magic bloom looks great...

o

Beautiful color, true red rose, the one I would like to be given as a sign of love!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here