Renny Photobucket

Millie walters
millie walters

Wonderful news wonderful news

irresistable irresistable

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tired of minis yet?

You have so many great looking minis, Pelicanhead. Tired of them? Nope. I'm just grateful you share them with us. Thanks!! :)

Debbie

o

Not tired of minis. Never! Your are so pretty.

o

How could anyone be tired of viewing such lovely blooms?

o

Sorry, that's not irresistable. Irresistable is one of the all time great exhibition minis, and it is ivory, not orange.

Here is a link that might be useful: Irresistable on HMF

o

Hmmm. The tag said irresistable when I got it. Now I'll have to figure out what it is. It's such a pretty orangey, corally color. Thanks for the info.

o

Probably a third of the roses I got from Nor'East during the closing sale turned out to be mislabeled. I'll bet that's where you got it, right?

One of those was the rose I got labeled "The Dahlia Rose," for which I have a series of pics posted on the Rose ID forum and the Antique Roses forum. So far, no one seems to be able to identify it.

Kathy <<<< asking for help here.

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 24, 10 at 8:09

I never get tired of seeing good pictures of minis. I like all of yours, but especially Millie Waters, an older mini I'd heard about but had never seen. thanks...Maryl

o

I think I did get it from Nor'east. I was thinking when it bloomed, irresistable was not a good name for that color rose.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here