Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some more blooms in Sept

Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 8, 13 at 22:47

First off, here's Miss Lola sassing me when I came back in from taking pics of roses. She wanted food. (she looks kinda evil doesn't she?)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

And here are a few "non roses" blooming now too:

Dahlia MICK'S PEPPERMINT

Dahlia MYSTERY DAY

Echinacea SUNRISE

Now for the roses...

TYPHOON

THE MCCARTNEY ROSE

THE LADY

THE CHESHIRE REGIMENT

TEQUILA SUNRISE

SWARTHMORE

SUSAN HAMPSHIRE

STEPPIN' OUT

RONALD REAGAN - I finally see that so-called red/white/blue look they were talking about when J&P first intro'd this one.

PORTRAIT

OLD PORT - really is that purple!!

NICOLE CAROL MILLER

MOONSTONE - not a perfect bloom, but I like the interesting folds and unusual effect

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some more blooms in Sept

Great rose/flower pics Beth! Miss Lola is sure sassing...lol

o

I have Nicole Carol Miller too!!! Tons and tons of flowers. Rarely out of bloom. Smells so sweet!! Looks just like yours except a bit lighter - beautiful!! Except you really captured it so well. What a beautiful flower you've showed. WOW!!
Some others that take my breath away are:
Steppin' Out
Portrait
Swathmore
Miss Lola
Mystery Day Dahlia

Miss Lola looks like she has cattitude!!
Carol

o

Wow.. The center swirl on 'Swathmore' is wonderful. Love the deep pink color.

But I'm the most jealous of that Echinacea! They just refuse to return each year here.

Miss Lola looks like a very smart cat with a lot to say on all subjects. Reminds me of a teacher I had.

o

Miss Lola is telling you she has been neglected.
Love all the blooms. Most of all THE MCCARTNEY ROSE

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 11, 13 at 1:59

Thanks guys. Lola actually is a little pain in the butt sometimes. She's the only one of our 4 cats that wants to go outside. But I don't want them outside. She's constantly sneaking (darting actually) out the door like a flash and we have to chase her down. I call her the 'Wannabe Escape Artist." She loves to sit and watch the hummies feeding above the porch railing. Little Stinker...

Carol, for some reason NCM came out really deeper colored than usual. She's normally much paler.

Iris gal, I never had much luck with the echinaceas when I first started trying to grow them. I always seemed to end up with the white ones only coming back. Now the white ones are gone and I have a couple purples that come back every yr. And then this one (I actually think it's "SUNSET" not Sunrise.. duh) it comes back every yr. I got one of the green ones a few yrs ago from some mail order source, and it never even came up at all. There's so many new ones coming out all the time.

o

I love the darker color of yours. It's breathtaking!!
Carol

o

Swarthmore looks fine. I'm going to HMF to look that up. Hi miss Lola. My two kittyboys do that to me all the time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here