Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phatboyrose

What's Blooming Now

phatboyrose
14 years ago

I haven't had a chance to work with my roses for about three weeks now but here's what has survived. Hope you enjoy.

Harold

UNBRIDLED

{{gwi:1213825}}

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

{{gwi:1282252}}

HIGH SOCIETY

{{gwi:1282253}}

THE DARK LADY

JULIA CHILD

{{gwi:211378}}

ELECTRIC LADY

{{gwi:1282256}}

FOOLISH PLEASURE

ICED RASPBERRY

{{gwi:1282258}}

POPE JOHN PALL II

{{gwi:1266993}}

{{gwi:1282260}}

OREGOLD

BABY AUSTINS

{{gwi:1282262}}

Comments (11)

• iris_gal
    14 years ago

What a pretty rose Unbridled is.

• mashamcl
    14 years ago

Great shots of Unbridled. Iced Raspberry looks great, too!

Masha

• serenasyh
    14 years ago

Harold it's GRRRREAT! TO HAVE YOU BACK and Posting! How is Adele? I am keeping her in my prayers! This weekend Karen's Ray is home for this weekend but she has to drive Ray back to Sydney at 3:00 a.m. Monday. Nothing better than home sweet home right? Send my hugs to Adele!

Unbridled is looking beaooootiful and I am really enjoying High Society too. Everything looks in great shape too, healthy with tons of blooms! I know you say otherwise, but I think they're all looking great!

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Iris Gal and Masha, thanks for your coments and kind words.

Serena, Adele is recoving just fine everyday she is getting better and she is back home now. I'll keep Karen and Ray in my prayers. here's a link you might fine interesting. LOL LOL
    Harold

http://photobucket.com/kidrose

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    14 years ago

Great roses Harold and great to hear your wife is home!

JIM

• canadian_rose
    14 years ago

Julia Child is one wonderful rose - isn't it. I just love mine!! Yours looks fantastic!!!

Your Pope John Paul II rose is so photogenic!!! Lovely, lovely!!

CArol

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks everyone for your kind words and comments.

Jim thanks for your thoughs about Adele, she has come through this like a real trooper.

Carol, I really love JULIA CHILD it's a real work horse it blooms and blooms. POPE JOHN PAUL II is fast becoming my favorite rose. Thanks for your comments.
    Harold

• serenasyh
    14 years ago

Wow, so many roses, Harold on your link! I am really enjoying this abundance of roses! I bet Jim can really enjoy the link too. It shows all the roses in full bush format and they all look so strong and vigorous. Whereas I am beginning to be embarrassed about having so few roses and posting them over and over, the SAME ONES EACH TIME! lol, lol!

Harold I had to steal your lemons photo! they are so scrumptious. They are gourmet lemons, but I forgot! what kind they are. I've seen them on Iron Chef America!

You need to post more vegetable photos. I still remember your scrumptious looking basil and eggplant photos. LOL!

Well, many, many hugs to your precious Adele! I am so glad to hear she is doing much better and is healing well, I will keep those prayers rollin'!

• phatboyrose
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Serena, the lemons are myers lemons and they are thin skin and ooooh so juicey. It only takes two to make a delicious lemon pie sooooo good.LOLLOL
    Harold

• serenasyh
    14 years ago

wow, I'm drooling. First there was Boxofrox's Hot Cocoa request.

Now I've got Delicious Lemon Pie to dream of! Myers Lemons! that's it! I've got to remember that next time! You'll have to snap a photo of Adele's delicious lemon pie one of these days.Yum, yum, yummmmmm!

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    14 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Lemon pie is one of my favs!
    Well, now i'm getting hungry. (LOL)

Harold, hope your wife is doing better!

JIM