Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Twilight Zone

Posted by mshermer 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 23:47

Love the color of Twilight Zone and it's starting out well in its first year. Looking forward to more bouquets!

Meredith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Twilight Zone

I love the rich purple of your TZ blooms. Your photo really captured that hard to photograph color. I am very pleased with my new TZ. It also has nice dark blooms which don't seem to fade as much as Ebb Tide's. Thanks for posting this photo. Diane

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 21, 12 at 23:04

Nice! I have it on order from S&W for spring.

o

Wow!! The color is amazing!!! Are the roses as large as they look?? 4 - 5 inches?? Is there any fragrance?

Yummers!!
Carol

o

Carol,

These are about 4 inches wide with a citrus fragrance. I've added a lot of purple to my garden. Also have night owl, ebb tide, wild blue yonder, purple tiger, midnight blue, and big purple.

Meredith

o

I love the rich color of the blooms!

o

• Posted by seil z6b MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 28, 12 at 19:55

Beautiful deep color!

o

I have Night Owl too. Isn't it an amazing rose - and the petals close up at night - how cool is that!
Do you have anything to showcase the color - like white or yellow right next to your purples? Or are they all mixed throughout. Inquiring minds want to know. :)
Carol

o

Carol,

My night owls are on an arbor with a large Golden Celebration in the background. Yellow looks nice with the purple!

o

Gorgeous! Glad I have it ordered for spring delivery!

o

That is such a beautiful color. Thanks for posting it. Gean

o

Thanks everyone!

Hope it does well for you, Karolina.

o

Ooooh - that would be lovely. Any pictures of them together??
Carol

o

I`m with Carol....can we see a picture? I want to add Twilight to my garden next spring. I love the close up picture and would love to know the shape of the entire rose. This color is just yummy! Lesley

o

Carol & Lesmc,

I don't have any pics of twilight zone or night owl with my golden celebration, but it sounds like it would make a great picture or bouquet next year. I'll have to remember that!
My twilight zone has grown well this year despite the blazing heat this summer and wet, humid days of the last few weeks. I think it's going to be a good new rose to have.

Meredith

o

My Twilight Zone and Ebb Tide

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here