Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
roses and others

Posted by phatboyrose N/W FL. - 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 10, 09 at 0:45

Just wanted to post afew pictures of whats blooming and growing in the garden.
Harold

L.D. BRAITHWAITE

CHARLES RENNIE MACKINGTOSH

FALLING IN LOVE

AMERICA

GRACE

KUMQUART TREE I got over 1500 fruit off of it last year

SATAUMAS TREE,this is its third year and I have three trees

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: roses and others

Nice pics, Harold !
I'm not sure of your Charles Rennie Mc Intosh. Look at mine :
http://a-little-bit-of-paradise.over-blog.com/article-34420619.html

Here is a link that might be useful: A Little Bit of Paradise

o

Harold, how beautiful! Your L.D.Braithwaite is my favorite from this batch.
I am drooling over your citrus trees, too :) What is sataumas?
I have lime tree and Meyer lemon tree growing in half-barrel pots. I have them for about ten years and I am never without limes or lemons. I would like to expand my collection of citrus, although overwintering them is not my favorite chore.
Thank you for your pics!
Marina

o

Marina thanks for your lovely comments, Sataumas are simular to oranges but they are sooo.. sweet and peel real easly and they take the cold better, that why we grow them in N. FL. I've seen trees grow to over 20 FT. Like I said I've only had my trees for three years now.
Harold

o

awesome harold

o

Harold,

Love that LDB, now if she'd only tickle the sniffer, eh?

I'm fond of America too. I'd be a whole heckuva lot fonder of mine if it looked more like yours and the stalkers.

o

Lovely fruit trees, and rose blooms. I like the look of the roses in the pots.

o

What wonderful abundance, Harold! Huge clusterings of roses and ohhhhh, yummy, yummy, yummy! I would be in Iron Chef Heaven if I could only get my hands on those Sautamas, your Meyer Lemons and!!!! those Kumquats! My frying pan is calling out to me!!!!!

o

THANKS everyone for your kind words and comments. There not much to look at compared to some on this site, but I thought I would add mine to the pot. Again THANKS.
HAROLD

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here