Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Caution--Catching up on my picture posting....

Posted by mommachelle East TN (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 6, 09 at 1:05

Well fall has been very busy with all this rain, UT Football, work, yard work, missing snake and did I mention the rain? I've gotten behind in posting my current blooms. Taking lots of picture of course but not taking the time to download them and pick out my favorites. So, here are some of those blooming in the last 10 days or so. Enjoy! Michelle

Brilliant Pink Iceberg

From Latest...

Honey Dijon

From Latest...

St Patrick

From Latest...

Tiffany

From Latest...

Tuscan Sun

From Latest...

Lobo

From Latest...

Cherry Parfait

From Latest...

Paradise

From Latest...

Fragrant Wave

From Latest...

Vavoom

From Latest...

Ink Spots

From Latest...

And another Ink Spots - the color has deepened to near black with the cooler weather... love it!!

From Latest...

Cl Night Owl

From Latest...

Scentimental

From Latest...

Smells like and supposed to be Double Delight but acts like Garden Party....

From Latest...

Blushing Pink Knock Out (not a big fan of Knock Outs but do have a few and like this ones blooms)

From Latest...

Flower Girl

From Latest...

Hot Cocoa

From Latest...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Caution--Catching up on my picture posting....

Your roses are gorgeous. I tried to pick one favorite but couldn't. My favorites are Cherry Parfait, Paradise, Ink Spots and Flower Girl. Fabulous!!!

Thank for sharing,
Carrie B.

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 6, 09 at 11:45

Wow! Beautiful pics Michelle! I think my favorite is VAVOOM! And your BPI is lovely. I transplanted mine a few months ago, and it wasn't happy. Died on me.

o

Great fall blooms mommachelle!

JIM

o

I am enjoying your Honey Dijon, Flower Girl, Fragrant Wave, Cherry Parfait and your White Sport of a Double Delight! Your Double Delight looks as gorgeous as any Pope John II at its best and loveliest white! LOL! You should be very! proud of your Double Delight!

o

Very very nice, I like them all, your photos are great too!
Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share them with us.

o

1 vote for Honey Dijon as most eye attracting color
1 vote for prettiest pinks ( couldn't pick just one )
1 vote for nicest drop on Flower Girl
1 vote for best Bi-color on Scentimental
1 vote for brightest yellow for Vavoom

Very nice and crisp white Double Delight that thinks it's a Garden Party rose after all that rain ( did you say it was raining lol ) I think it acts like its a Garden Party cause it is in a Garden Party

o

Michelle what a Captivatiing variety of Beautiful roses. I sooo... much like your PARADISE, LOBO, and PINK ICEBERG. But they are all just GORGEOUS. Thanks for sharing them with us and keep them coming.
Harold

o

Wesley - don't get me going on the two Double Delights I planted this summer that both think they are Garden Party or something else... :) Provided we don't have some freak winter storm in mid-October (bite my tongue) I should be absolutely covered up in blooms in the next week or so which means MORE picture.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here