Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Overloaded bouquet pics...

Posted by mommachelle East TN (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 6, 09 at 1:17

Some more recent pics, these are of recent bouquets that went to work with hubby. A little bit of everything in these, basically saved the beauties from another drowning in the rain. Michelle

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

From Latest...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Overloaded bouquet pics...

Michelle, what a Beautiful bunch of Bouquets. So many varieties of roses. But after checking out your link I can see how many GORGEOUS roses you truly have. THANKS for sharing.
Harold

o

Thanks Harold. Roses have become both my addiction AND therapy... HA HA HA After a day at work I look forward to spending an hour or two in my roses and am absolutely dreading winter... maybe we can skip winter in East Tennessee this year and move on into spring! I am currently up to 125 rose bushes with just 4 duplicated and I have 31 on order already for spring. Working on the plans for where to put them now. Have a great day! Michelle

o

Michelle,

Your bouquets are stunning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The answer to your one question on my thread is yes as long as you bring the new 31 with you and I get first right of refusal ;-)

o

Michelle you do need some serious help and your new roses maybe the right medicine. HA HA
I can't wait to see your new roses maybe you can drop us a few names to drool over this Winter.
Harold

o

I have been trying to get the cost of my roses covered by health insurance under the mental health treatment but so far they say no!?

Here are a some of the new ones I have ordered... Legends, Chrystalline, Brass Band, Day Breaker, Intrique, Easy Does It, Drop Dead Red, Honey Perfume, Brass Band, Lava Flow, Heart O' Gold, Dream Come True, Pretty lady, Judy Garland...

o

WOW! Very nice bouquet mommachelle!

JIM

o

GORGEOUS! I wish I had enough roses to make even one of those beautiful bouquets. Very enjoyable!

o

So many beautiful roses, thanks for sharing with us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here