Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eurodesert Roses

Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 10, 09 at 1:49

I cannot bring up Cliff's website. Is he still in business? Thanks......
Judith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eurodesert Roses

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 10, 09 at 9:26

Oh yes, he's still in business! He's had some financial set-backs the last couple yrs and had put his inventory up for sale recently. But the deal fell thru and he decided to go at it with a different attitude. He was treating it more like a hobby, and has now begun to attack it more like a business. I imagine he's re-doing the website in preparation for the next batch of offerings. I believe he's making it so you can order online instead of emailing him what you want. He said he will be offering bands instead of gallons and the shipping will be a flat rate. I've seen his list, but can't divulge exactly what he has.

I'm so glad he isn't giving up. He has an amazing collection of imported and very-hard-to-find roses, and he is dedicated to getting them out there on the market so we don't lose these beauties to oblivion. So I hope everybody will support him when he does get the website up and running again.

o
RE: Eurodesert Roses

• Posted by alameda 8 - East Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 11, 09 at 14:56

Thanks Beth! I have been intending to order from him...maybe I better get busy and do so. If you know when his website might be back up....please let us know.
Thanks!
Judith

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here