o
Fall flush bouquet

Posted by kittymoonbeam 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 17, 13 at 3:05

The roses are especially large right now

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall flush bouquet

Heirloom's Fragrant Masterpiece is so lovely. It doesn't bloom as much as the others but sometimes it creates the loveliest flowers. The others in the bouquet were Abraham Darby, Evelyn, Pope John Paul II, and Bride's Dream

o

Also my sport of Medallion made a lovely bloom this last week. They fade to a pale pink the way Medallion fades to pale apricot or peach.

o

Hi Kitty: Your fall flush is spectacular. I like your many-petals roses. Your Fragrant Masterpiece rose is the best pic. I have seen. Which one in your bouquet is Abraham Darby?

Here in my alkaline clay, roses get many petals when I fertilize it well, regardless of the temp. But cooler weather brings deeper color in my roses.

o

• Posted by jim1961 6a Central Pa. (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 17, 13 at 10:31

Fantastic Kitty! :-)

o

Abe is at the upper right

o

So pretty and feminine! Just gorgeous! Wish I were getting married. (NOT)!
Thanks for sharing.
Susan

o

Lovely blooms, Kitty, very elegant.

o

Wow...exquisitely luscious rose photos, Kitty. I'm almost speechless seeing their incredibly soft and romantic beauty. Thank you. :~)

o

Wow...talk about soft romantic roses. :)
I love your Fragrant Masterpiece!!! Is that the one that's supposed to smell like myrrh? Or am I thinking of another rose?

And your sport is magnificent!! What a color change!!

Tres belle!!
Carol

o

Uuh. Drop dead gorgeous.

What is the tiny white filler flower in the first picture? Baby's Breath?

o

Yes, they look like photos for magazine specializing in weddings!

Most of my roses did not bloom this autumn--I have no idea why, and the temps are going down to freezing tonight. So I will have to enjoy your photos instead.

Kate

o

Magnificent perfume smalls like myrrh. Fragrant masterpiece smells like lemony damask ( Tiffany, Chrysler Imperial, Pink Peace, Memorial Day, etc.) It's confusing that Mr. Clements gave them similar names. MP is a big tall bush with smaller blooms and FM is a shorter bush with big blooms. I put my FM next to SdlM and they look well together.

o

What a romantic bouquet. Just beautiful.

o

So elegant, but totally appealing--if I could bend into the photo for a whiff of that rosy scent. I'm glad I took a look at the second page of postings--these photos just lifted my mood. Thanks, Kitty. Diane

o

Happy that you brought this back up, Diane. Worth looking at a 2nd time, and for sure I'm saving these photos. Feel good, hon! :~)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here