8. Elina
9. Lions Rose
10. Ledreborg Castle
11. Kosmos
12. Parky

As a filler - Euphorbia 'Diamond Frost'

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunday Church Bouquet (today in white)

Marina, you really out did yourself with this bouquet, soo many different rose varieties. And the use of Diamond frost is just Exquisite. I know the pepole in your church will be very much appreciate, I know you got my Sunday off to a great start. GOD BLESS
Harold

o

I'm really impressed with the bouquets you create. I love the harmonious colors you choose. Your arrangements look like something from the pages of a magazine!

o

Again a very beautiful selection of roses and vase.
I went to my church and they didn't have a vase so my confession is I am borrowing your lovely vase for a wall paper

o

Marina, white is my favorite color, so of course I love your white bouquet! It is amazing how many rose varieties you fit in there in such a harmonious way. To use Euphorbia "Diamond Frost" as a filler is a brilliant idea and gives the whole bouquet such an arid and breezy touch. I also really like the vase. It goes so well with the atmosphere of the bouquet. May I ask where you got it?

My favorite shot is the one indoors with the lamp to the right side of the bouquet. It looks so elegant in this environment.

Thanks for posting!

Christina

o

Thanks a lot to all of you! My arrangement was a big success at the church today :) I never take my arrangements home, I give them either to our older ladies, or send them to the people who can not attend the service because of health problems.

Christina, I love to shop for vases at Marshalls and TJMaxx - they always have very interesting choices and the prices are very affordable (more so if the vase is on clearance :)))
Last time I bought seven vases at once - I had a ball.

Marina

o

It's a magnificent bouquet, love the soft pastel shades.

o

Wow, oh, wow! What a gorgeous display you have! I just love peaches and whites together. The Diamond Frost has got to be my favorite filler of all! I get so tired of "baby's breath", so boring! This Diamond Frost is Perfection, a superior filler.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here