Return to the Rose Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Huntington #2

Posted by kittymoonbeam 10 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 12:03

Peace with striking edges. I usually see this more softly blended so this is a fun change.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Huntington #2

Jardins Bagatelle had a strong sweet fragrance

o

Golden Fleece

o

South Africa with a mantis

o

Kings Ransom

This was my neighbors favorite rose. She had planted one at every house she lived at until she passed away.

o

Lilac Dawn

o

satchmo from 1969

o

Vogue from 1951

o

City of Belfast

o

An unknown rose from my garden

o

Really nice. Your unknown roses are just beautiful.

o

Super, Kitty! Thanks so much for sharing your Huntington experience with us!!! And your unknown garden rose is very lovely. :-)

o

It was supposed to be a Royal Highness but its a rounded pale creamy-apricot rose. It's actually a good bloomer so I'm not complaining. I like the rounded Peace style shape of the open blooms too. Maybe one day I'll find out what it is.

o

Great looking roses Kittymoombeam! :)

o

Thank you for posting your pictures. Good to see "Jardins de Bagatelle" ~ very pretty!

o

Thank you for sharing your rose photos.

o

I love them all, the newest and greatest, the old timers, the antiques. So many roses look like some others and then you walk past something completely different that maybe does not bloom so often and enjoy being able to see it. Maybe that is the only time you will ever see it, who knows. So I put these pictures up so we can all see them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rose Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here